My view on Christian naturism.
It is not a new religion. As you get people from all religions in the so called “clothed world” so you get people for all religions amongst nudists/naturists
You find Christians in Naturism, just as you find Christian in “non-naturism/nudism” (textile world)
Christian Naturism is not a specific religion; it refers to Christians that are also naturists.
Christian naturists don’t belong to a specific denomination. As you find people Belonging to various Christian denominations, in the world, you find Christians from various denominations that are naturist (e.g. Baptists, Methodists, Pentecostals)
Christian naturists are Christians found in most branches and denominations of Christianity who practice naturism or nudism. They find no conflict between the teachings of the Bible and living their lives and worshiping God without any clothing, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_naturism )
Christian naturists is Christians enjoying life, like non-naturists, in all areas of their lives, just without clothes in places where others are not offend
THINK ABOUT THIS
As a Christian and a believer in Christ Jesus the Lord. Does the Lord ever leave you or forsake you – Matt 28:20 & Heb 13:5. Not even when you are in the bath or in the shower or when you get dressed, or getting operated on. Will there ever be a time that the Lord will leave you because you are without clothes. Did Adam and Eve enjoyed an intimate walk with the Lord before the fall. If you are saved, born-again, your sins forgiven through Christ Jesus – In what position does it place you before the Lord? The same as Adam and Eve or in a lesser position?
BEFORE I SHARE FROM SCRIPTURE (THE BIBLE) THAT YOU CAN BE BOTH A CHRISTIAN AND A NATURIST JUST THE FOLLOWING
My wife and I first visited a naturist resort in 1993 after seeing an advertisement in a local Travellers’ Magazine.
My views as a Christian Naturist:
- First of all, I am a Christian that also practises naturism
- Secondly, I don’t consider myself better than any other naturist, irrespective of race, sex, appearance, belief or faith. In naturism as in true Christianity all are equal
My believes as a Christian Naturist:
- I believe there is only One God, Father Son and Holy Spirit
- I believe God created the whole universe by His power
- I believe the Bible (66 Books) are the word of God, inspired by God in their original languages.
- I believe that Jesus came to this world in sinless human nature. He died on the cross for the sins of mankind, was buried, raised from the dead and ascended into heaven, from where He will return one day
- I believe that all of mankind shall one day be resurrected physically
- I believe that all men have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
- I believe salvation are available for mankind through Christ Jesus
To summarise the Gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ:
- “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3.23).
- “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 6.23)
- “If you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved” (Romans 10:9).
- “For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3.16).
My wife and I practise our naturist lifestyle at home and at any other safe area where we would not offend other people.
A CHRISTIAN NATURIST’S REAL CLOTHING
My personal view on real clothing (Biblical)
- Adam en Eve was naked in the presence of God without shame, because there was no sin in their lives. Ge 2:25: And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
After they sinned they tried to hide their sin by using fig leafs Ge:3:7: And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons
Their physical nakedness wasn’t the problem their sin were.
- The Lord brought a temporary solution. Animal sacrifice Ge:3:21: Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
- In the whole of the Old Testament animal sacrifice were in place
- But let’s look at Heb:10:4: For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
A permanent solution for spiritual nakedness (sin) came in Christ Jesus
- Ro 13:14: But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
- Ga 3:27: For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
- Eph 4:24: And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Be clothed with Christ, believe in Him, live for Him.
If you are naked in your bath and you die, where will you go? Answer: If you are born again, to be with the Lord, because you are clothed in Christ Jesus
Does the Lord and or the Holy Spirit leave you every time you undress? Of cause not. The Lord doesn’t have a problem with your nakedness, it is your sin. But Jesus has died on the cross to cleanse us from that.
Practise naturism with a clear conscience, but in Faith
In later posts I will share from the Scripture the original words for nakedness and nudity and what it originally meant
Will also have a look at Good en bad nudity
More pictures to come